Weekly Photo Challenge-My 2012 in pictures

As the year begins to come to a close many people often take a moment to reflect and to look back on their lives and everything that has happened over the last year. To reflect on the good, the bad, the funny, and the moments they wish they could relive again and again.

My husband and I just celebrated our five-year anniversary (since our first date), so we have enjoyed looking back on not only on the last year, but the last five. We have been fortunate enough to see some of the most amazing places on Earth and have so many good memories from our short time together.

The Weekly Photo Challenge came at the perfect time. Here’s a recap of our 2012. Happy New Year!

January 2012: Our First Cruise! [The Bahamas!]

Snowman in January

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

My2012-1

Swimming with Sharks off New Providence Island

Swimming with Sharks off New Providence Island

March 2012: Welcoming Spring with weekly walks in Liberty Park and Utah Jazz basketball games.

Gizmo4

A quiet morning in Island Park

Dogs at Island Park

September 2012: My first football game in Cowboys Stadium! [Arlington, Texas]

Dallas Cowboys Game

Cowboys Game

Cowboys Stadium

October 2012: Pumpkin Carving and Jazz Games!

Jack Skellington

Jack Skellington

Utah Jazz Row 8

December 2012: Family Christmas parties and Christmas Traditions!

Christmas Collage

Lights at Temple Square

Lights at Temple Square

What a year! I can’t wait to see everyone else’s 2012 recap! Happy New Year!

1. December 30, 2012 / 12:00 PM

Great shots…. Two cruises in one year…. you must be hooked! There is nothing sweeter than waking up the next day in a new port of call! Cheers to the new year and I look forward to following your adventures wherever they take you!

• December 30, 2012 / 4:12 PM

Thank you, Steve! Yes, we do enjoy cruising. As a matter of fact, we have another one scheduled for the summer of 2013. 🙂 They are quite addicting. I hope you are feeling better, have a wonderful New Year!

2. December 30, 2012 / 1:18 PM

Looks like you had a great year! Two cruises and a Vegas trip sounds like a lot of fun. (By the way, love your Vegas shot of all the lit-up signs!).

• December 30, 2012 / 4:15 PM

2012 had it’s ups and downs, but overall it was a great year! 🙂 We were able to see so many places that have been on our “list” for quite a while. That photo in Vegas was taken on Freemont Street, definitely a fun place to visit if you go to Las Vegas.

• December 30, 2012 / 4:15 PM

Thanks for stopping by! You guys are heading out on your annual cruise soon, right? Where are you headed this time? Happy New Year!

3. December 31, 2012 / 11:58 AM

What an amazing year you had! I love reading your blog and looking the beautiful pictures from your travels! Here’s to another amazing year!

xo jen

• December 31, 2012 / 2:49 PM

Thanks Jen! 🙂 I hope you have an amazing New Years. I look forward to reading about all of your travels in 2013!

4. cody
    January 1, 2013 / 1:04 PM

What a great blog post. Its great seeing some of the fun things we’ve been blessed enough to experience together. Here’s to the next five years and the great pictures we will surely take together.

BTW my favorite is the one where you are on the beach hazing out over the ocean. You must have sat there for a half an hour and I sat there smiling as I knew there was no other place on earth you would rather be. Its still one of my favorite pictures I’ve ever taken of you (God knows there have been a lot). Love you sweetheart!

• January 18, 2013 / 1:28 PM

2012 was a good year for us. It had it’s ups and downs as every year does but we sure are blessed to be able to live the life that we do. Thanks for making it all worth it. I love you 🙂 Here’s to 2013!