Aloha!

Aloha my dear friends!

It has been almost a month since my last post… sorry about that. Work has been super crazy as its our busy season, but I’m not complaining because my days FLY by, and I LOVE that. Aside from the long hours at work, my best friend/cousin has been in the hospital for surgery and has stayed a little bit longer than originally expected. So we’ve had some sleepless nights, extra stress, and daily visits to the hospital as of late (the bright-side is that she’s doing so much better now–still in the hospital, but she’s improving every day). 🙂

It is surreal how life can get so busy and so complicated almost over night–to the point where all you can do is hope to make it to the end of the day–and then after taking it day by day (and, at moments, hour by hour), life gets easier… you notice your stress levels lower, and you realize that you’ve made it through another storm. I’m finally starting to feel like myself again, and it feels wonderful!

With each lesson in life, I am reminded that our time here is short and we must make the most of every moment. My lifelong goal of traveling the world remains front and center as I want to see it all and experience it all before it’s too late.

sunset-in-paradise

Turning back to the blog, there is a lot coming your way! We still have a little bit of our Thailand trip to recap. I know, I know, I feel like I’ve been talking about Thailand for a YEAR now, but we’re wrapping that up shortly. Afterwards, I have a couple of surprise local adventures to share with you as well. This summer was a good one!

For now, I hope that you are out there enjoying this beautiful world that we live in. Tell me, where are you headed for your next adventure?

1. September 23, 2015 / 3:54 PM

Welcome back!!

• September 23, 2015 / 5:08 PM

Thank you! 🙂

2. September 23, 2015 / 11:34 PM

Welcome back! I am looking forward to hearing about your local travels. Next adventure for me is Thailand so I’ve been loving your posts!!

• September 25, 2015 / 9:50 AM

I’m glad you have enjoyed the posts. I was just going through my Thailand pictures the other day for the blog and it made me want to book another ticket back! You’re going to love it! xoxo

• September 25, 2015 / 9:51 AM

Thank you! 🙂 xoxo.

3. September 24, 2015 / 2:29 AM

I was wondering where you disappeared, glad all is well 🙂 When I have times like that, I like to think ‘it’s a permanent situation.’ Look forward to reading more post about Thailand. We’ve now decided to take off to SE Asia next February 🙂 But Malta first 🙂 Going to visit one of my best friends, who moved there back in May 🙂

• September 25, 2015 / 9:53 AM

Thanks, Kristina! 🙂 Writing is so therapeutic for me so I’m happy to be back to connect you guys! We have a great community here! 🙂
      I can’t wait to read your perspective on SE Asia. And Malta, it looks so beautiful there. 🙂 Nothing like traveling and spending time with your best friends in the process! Sounds like you have an exciting few months coming up! xoxo

4. September 24, 2015 / 9:35 PM

I love this. I completely feel that the same way, I want to travel as much as possible NOW because I’m so aware that I might not always be able to LATER. As far as our upcoming adventures, I’m flying to Anaheim tomorrow and we’re going to Disney on Saturday!! Super excited for a tiny-mini-vaca! 🙂

• September 25, 2015 / 9:55 AM

Thanks, Shauna. Hopefully we will both be able to travel for many years to come, but at least we’ll have no regrets if that time ever comes! 🙂
      Disney! How fun! I haven’t been in over 20 years. I should really book a trip out there sometime soon. Enjoy your vacay, have some fun for me too (please!) 🙂 xo