• September 24, 2012 / 6:36 PM

John, the Packers are a great team! A few of my best friends are Packers’ fans so I find myself rooting for them from time to time. 🙂 Hope they beat the Seahawks tonight! Thanks for stopping by!

1. September 22, 2012 / 10:07 AM

Welcome to Dallas – hope you have a good time here. The “Death Star” stadium is an amazing place.

Nice bucket list – when you go to New Orleans, be sure and explore outside the French Quarter and other touristy areas.

Thanks for sharing.

• September 24, 2012 / 6:34 PM

Thank you, Bill. Arlington was such a beautiful city and the stadium was amazing. It was a great experience and I can’t wait to share it with my readers later on in the week.
      The bucket list is an ever-expanding list, but that’s what makes it so fun. As one item is crossed off, another two or three are added. 😉 Have a great day!

2. November 3, 2012 / 12:20 AM

Oh my gosh I would LOVE to go to Cowboys stadium for a game!! I’m from Canada and a huge football fan up here, but there is something about how HUGE the NFL is that our little Canadian league cant match! I have seen games in Seattle and in Oakland, but would definitely love to cross some more NFL stadiums off my list too 🙂

• November 3, 2012 / 8:22 AM

Thanks for stopping by. Yes, Cowboys Stadium is definitely a must see. It’s so modern looking and is in such a beautiful town. The big screen is massive, it’s unreal!! I want to go back, but will have to wait until next year. Lucas Oil Stadium is also really neat. You should go there sometime if you’re interested in Stadiums. The stadium was designed so that it complements the other older and industrial style buildings in the downtown area. It’s worth checking out.

• November 3, 2012 / 10:59 AM

Really? Good to know! Well if you ever get up to Vancouver Canada we have the 2nd biggest screen in North America, next to Cowboys Stadium 🙂